Creative Future is one of the UK’s leading organisations for underrepresented creatives—those who face barriers due to health, mental health, disability, identity or social circumstance. We’re a bridge from the margins to the mainstream. We’re seeking dynamic and committed trustees to join our Board as we move into our 15th year, including a new Chair.
The Board plays a central role in ensuring good governance, shaping the values and purpose of Creative Future and our enabling our commitment to widening access to opportunities.
We are particularly keen to hear from people with expertise and strong networks in:
- Mainstream publishing
- Arts, health and wellbeing / social prescribing
- Corporate sponsorship
- PR, press & media
- Improving access and diversity from a wide range of backgrounds/barriers
- Voluntary/arts sector management & finance
We are also committed to increasing representation on our Board of people whose backgrounds we support, which encompasses:
- Black, Asian & ethnic minority backgrounds
- Mental health issues
- Disabled, sensory impaired, d/Deaf and those with long-term limiting health conditions
- Learning disabled
- Substance misuse issues
- Working class backgrounds
We welcome interest from people who have used Creative Future’s services and would like to contribute to our future development.
For more information, please contact us at [email protected]. We welcome an informal chat if you’re interested in joining us.
To apply, please download the documents below and send us your CV, covering letter and Equal Opportunities form no later than 7 December 2021.