We are an arts organisation and charity; we specialise in supporting creative people and artists facing barriers to opportunity. We help people to unlock and enrich their personal, professional and artistic potential, by providing creative development sessions enabling self-expression, reflection, realisation, mindfulness, and actualisation.
Since 2007, Creative Future has:
• Supported over 6,000 underrepresented, creative people
• 12% went on to further education, volunteering, or mentoring
• Delivered 400+ courses
• Held 80 events/exhibitions reaching 300,000+
• Published over 30 books & guides
• Highly commended for Outstanding Impact in the Lloyds Bank Foundation Charity Achievement Awards; nominated for National Lottery Awards, Sector Star Awards, and National Positive Practice Awards
Much of what we do is subject to resources, so if you’re looking for something which you don’t see here, sign up for our newsletter to keep up to date.
Feel free to contact us if there’s something you think we can help you with, but do bear in mind we’re a small team with very limited capacity.