Support Creative Future
We support incredibly talented people, nurturing and developing their creativity. We are a charity that gets results, but we can't do it alone. Can you help us to continue helping others?
We provide enormous and valued support to talented people who lack opportunities due to mental health issues, disability, identity or other social circumstance.
We’re a bridge from the margins to the mainstream. Through training, exhibitions and publications, socially excluded people learn to harness their creative talents. Encouraging artistic excellence and professionalism, participants gain confidence, skills and get their work out there.
We’re a charity that gets results. Participants get exhibited, published and earn income. Many go onto further education, volunteering or employment. Stereotypes of under-represented people’s potential are challenged. Participants redefine themselves as people with talent rather than people with problems.
• £10 provides workshop art materials
• £20 gives an artist/writer who lacks opportunities a workshop place
• £50 gives an artist/writer who lacks opportunities 1:1 mentoring from a professional
• £100 provides a creative workshop
• £500 provides a national showcase prize for a talented underrepresented artist/writer