This workshop is for those who want to write but never seem to find the time. Through a series of practical exercises we will look at:
- Writing tools and habits to freshen up your writing life
- Structuring your daily routine to fit in time for creative practice
- Structuring your writing project around the time you have
- Short writing prompts you can use to kick start your writing
- Creative plunder – using prompts from your busy everyday life in your writing
- Top time management tips – pick and choose from some of the leading time management strategies
The workshop is suitable for beginners and experienced writers. It’s particularly aimed at those who have other things in their lives aside from writing – whether that’s kids, family, illness, work, education, disability etc.
Date: 25 April 2017
Venue: Safe Haven, 32 Sudley Road, Bognor Regis, PO21 1EL
Louise Tondeur is a writer and educator who published two novels with Headline Review before 1) writing a PhD 2) becoming a mum! She now teaches Creative Writing at the University of Roehampton, is working on another novel and has finished a short story collection. In 2012, Louise published a book for students on time management with a local press in Brighton.
When25/04/2017 - 11:30 am - 1:30 pm
32 Sudley Road,
How to book
You can book a place by completing the form below. You can pay online by credit or debit card or pay offline by bank transfer or cheque
We aim to keep the cost of our training free or as low as possible. Please consider making a donation below.
Bookings are closed for this event.