Our Prescribe to Thrive pilot programme comes to an end in March 2022. We’re holding a forum on Thursday 20 January 2022, 10.00 am – 2.00 pm and we would love you to join us.
It’s an opportunity to bring together a range of people involved with the project; artists, health practitioners, link workers, GP’s and of course, importantly, the local community.
This is a chance to reflect on what has been achieved. To have conversations that deepen our understanding of the value and impact of social prescribing, and to think about how we want to further develop the programme.
It is an informal event, with plenty of time for questions and conversations, culminating in a delicious vegetarian buffet lunch provided by Anna Schwarz from The Cardamom Pod. including lentil and ginger sausage rolls, toasted spicy chickpeas, sweet potatoe and red onion frittatas and more!
- Emma Drew – Director Robin Hood Health Foundation
- Nicole Monney – The Hangleton and Knoll Project
- Dr Rosaria Gracia – dance artist, choreographer, movement director and university lecturer
- Participant – name TBC
- Dr Johann McGavin – GP Wellsbourne Healthcare CIC
- Dr Laura Marshall Andrews – GP Brighton Health and Wellbeing Centre
More speakers are to be announced soon.
Schedule for the day:
- 09.45 – 10.15 Tea & Coffee
- 10.15 – 10.20 Intro by Emma Drew & Nicole Monney
- 10.20 – 10.50 Artist Panel Presentations
- 10.50 – 11.15 Panel Discussion & Q&A
- 11.15 – 11.30 Coffee break
- 11.30 – 1.00 Health Practitioners Presentations & Q&A
- 1.00 – 2.00 Buffet Lunch & reading from Dr Laura Marshall Andrews
It’s free to attend – register your details below.