We’ve produced a pitching guide to help you understand how to pitch your work to a literary agent.
Our 24 page guide provides useful advice, guidance and resources, including:
- Information on literary agents
- Information on publishers for both fiction and non fiction
- How to find a literary agent
- How to write a synopsis for your book
- Dealing with rejection
- What to do when an agent says yes
Download a PDF version for just £1.99 or order a hard copy for £5+PP
Payments are via PayPal Express checkout, however if you do not have PayPal, you can pay via credit or debit card. Click ‘Create Account’ when viewing your cart and there will be the option to enter your card details instead.
How to Pitch to a Literary Agent – Pathway Guide (hard copy)£5.00
How to Pitch to a Literary Agent – Pathway Guide (ecopy)£1.99