Our Prescribe to Thrive Pilot Programme comes to an end soon.
The Forum on 28 April 2022 is an opportunity to bring together a range of people involved with the project; artists, health practitioners, link workers, GPs, and of course, importantly, the local community.
This is a chance to reflect on what has been achieved. To have conversations that deepen our understanding of the value and impact of social prescribing, and to think about how we want to further develop the programme.
It is an informal event, with plenty of time for questions and conversations, culminating in a delicious buffet lunch.
The day will be facilitated by Jane McMorrow – Director of Creative Future.
- Emma Drew – Director, Robin Hood Health Foundation
- Rosaria Gracia – Dance artist, choreographer, movement director, university lecturer & Workshop Leader HERA Project
- Suzanne Nye – Workshop Participant
- Graham Nye – Workshop Participant
- Dr Johannes McGavin - GP, Wellsbourne Health Centre
- Lizzy West – Social Prescribing Link Worker, Brighton Health and Wellbeing Centre
- Speaker TBC – National Academy of Social Prescribing
The Forum will take place on Thursday 28 April from 10 am - 2pm at St Richards Community Centre, Egmont Road, Hove BN3 7FP - click here for a map of the venue
Lunch will be provided by Anna Schwarz of local company, The Cardamom Pod - www.cardamompod.co.uk
We will be serving (all food will be vegetarian or vegan):
- Homemade breads
- Lentil & Ginger sausage roll
- Green lentil with nuts, seeds & crunchy vegetables
- Couscous & herb with roast veg & garlic
- Toasted chickpeas with tahini dressing
- Tea/coffee & selection of cakes
Register to join us below. Places are limited to 80.