Pick a portrait postcard or a laminated character card.
Give the person a name and write a character sketch about them, let us know who they are, what they look like, what they do to live etc – you may like to answer some of the following questions in your character sketch.
1. What is your character’s deepest desire?
2. Where does your character feel most or least at home?
3. What is their most irritating habit?
4. Their most embarrassing memory
5. What was their childhood fear?
6. What do they carry with them at all times?
7. What’s under their bed?
8. Who’s their worst enemy?
9. Do they have a pet – how to they treat it?
10. How would they like to be remembered?
Would you like to know your character personally?