We are looking for passionate individuals to join us as Board Members. You will join the organisation at an exciting time, and will oversee Creative Future’s development into one of the UK’s leading organisations for marginalised artists and writers.
Founded in 2007, Brighton-based charity Creative Future provides training, mentoring and the chance to publish or exhibit to talented people who lack opportunities due to mental health issues, disability, identity or other social circumstance.
What we’re looking for in our Board Members
Applications are particularly welcomed from those with specific expertise in one or more of the following areas:
- Commercial/fine arts sector
- Literary/publishing sector
- Experience in sponsorship
- Financial/accounting expertise
- Legal background
- High profile contacts
- Understanding of the challenges and opportunities within the not-for-profit sector and/or the arts sector